Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. Slow cooker teriyaki chicken is chicken breasts cooked with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey, then shredded and drizzled with sauce. This slow cooker teriyaki chicken is super easy to make, and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken – this easy chicken teriyaki is made with a just a handful of ingredients and flavors. The ginger and garlic will Teriyaki Chicken EASILY MADE AT Home. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is an easy weeknight meal you'll love, but the best part is the leftovers are. You can cook Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken (breasts or thighs or a combo).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbs of cold water.
This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is an easy set-and forget crockpot dinner recipe that is made with tender chicken breasts simmered in a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce. In the slow cooker, add chicken and teriyaki marinade. We have made this slow cooker teriyaki chicken in both our Crockpot and Instant Pot, and we provide instructions for cooking in either of these handy kitchen devices. It's really just a matter of how much time you have and whichever option you have on hand.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes. Place in slow cooker. Wisk all remaining ingredients (except cornstarch and water) together in a medium bowl until well combined and sugar is dissolved..
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir to coat. Place lid on slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, stirring halfway through cooking..
- In last 30 minutes or so, wisk cornstarch and water together to form a slurry. Stir slurry into sauce until thoroughly combined. Return lid, continue cooking until sauce has thickened. Serve over rice. Enjoy!.
- Note: Appliances vary. If sauce does not thicken in your slow cooker transfer contents to a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer until thickened..
Either way, you're going to love the saucy. Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker and pour the pineapple teriyaki sauce over top. Close the slow cooker and cook on high for four hours or low After cooking, carefully lift the chicken out of the slow cooker (it will be fall-apart tender). Teriyaki chicken is something almost everyone loves. That familiar combination of sweet and savory is a flavor practically anyone will enjoy.