Freakin’ Simple Teriyaki Pork Chops. After you bring your pork chops home, time to brine! Brining pork chops is one of the best ways way to guarantee a juicy cooked pork chop. Honey Garlic Pork Chops. teriyaki pork recipe teriyaki pork tenderloin teriyaki sauce teriyaki pork loin. cook n spice.
Japanese-style pork chops, marinated then grilled. Teriyaki [tehr-ee-YAK-kee] is a Japanese dish consisting of meat, that has been marinated in a mixture Place the pork chops in a resealable plastic bag. Finely chop the garlic and mince the ginger then put them in a small bowl. You can have Freakin’ Simple Teriyaki Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Freakin’ Simple Teriyaki Pork Chops
- You need 6 of pork chops.
- You need 3/4 cups of teriyaki sauce for marinade.
- You need of More teriyaki sauce for drizzle.
- Prepare 6 of pineapple slices.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
This pork chop recipes is so easy and quite tasty. Tastes similar to Hawaiian style teriyaki if you have ever had that. I actually think it would be better on chicken than pork chops though and I. Quick, easy, and delicious Teriyaki Pork Donburi containing protein, carb, and salad in one bowl!
Freakin’ Simple Teriyaki Pork Chops step by step
- Marinate the pork chops in 3/4 cups teriyaki sauce in a large ziploc bag. 2 hours is as short a time as you should plan for this..
- Place pork chops in a baking pan and put a pineapple slice on each one..
- Drizzle or pour teriyaki sauce on the top of this most triumphant pork chop/pineapple combo. This is to taste, so do as much or as little as you want..
- Cook for 35 minutes at 375 degrees..
- Sprinkle green onions on the top of each pork chop..
- Consume the finished product and glory in the explosion of flavor of which you are partaking..
On the day that I'm short on time, I usually make a simple meal with ingredients that I can quickly pick up But this Teriyaki Pork Donburi is lighter than it might look. Under the delicious grilled pork with. Pork chops make a quick, delicious weeknight dinner, and they're also perfect for entertaining guests. They taste great on their own, but you can also bread pork chops or cook them with a sweet glaze. Learn how to prepare this Teriyaki Pork Chops with Pineapple Slices recipe like a pro.