Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩. Teriyaki flank steak can be served over rice as a main course. It's also delicious as part of the main course salad. Grilled flank steak in a simple teriyaki sauce is loaded with flavor after marinating overnight.
The grilled scallions are a game changer. Remove steak from grill and transfer it to a cutting board. Teriyaki Steak: Seared flank or skirt steak, marinated first in a teriyaki marinade made with mirin, sake, and soy sauce, glazed with the sauce while cooking, and cut thinly against the grain to serve. You can cook Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩
- Prepare 2 pounds of steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
Recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Flank Steak with a simple, homemade teriyaki sauce. The flavor on this marinade is delicious (better than a bottled marinade for sure), and it turns out a very tender meat. Learn how to make Grilled Steak with Teriyaki Glaze. Combine half of soy mixture and steaks in a shallow dish, turning to coat.
Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 step by step
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side………
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish…….
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks…..
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally…….
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Whisk together the oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper in a large bowl. With the tip of a knife, lightly score the surface of the steak in a crisscross pattern. Spicy Soy Garlic Fried Chicken Recipe &… I highly recommend this Teriyaki Steak recipe for you!! It's very special and delicious recipe that amazing to share with people you love. Mean while, mix all ingredients for teriyaki glaze and pour into same skillet we cooked steak. "This Balsamic Teriyaki recipe is from my new cookbook, "The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook".