Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms. These burger stuffed mushrooms from Delish.com will turn any get together into a party. Place the mushrooms and teriyaki sauce in a large resealable plastic bag. This teriyaki burger is the best – with easy homemade teriyaki sauce & grilled pineapple!
This easy Hawaiian teriyaki burger is made with lean ground beef, carrots, scallions and topped with grilled pineapple and a homemade pineapple teriyaki sauce. My mom used to make a pineapple stuffed burger growing up so I know I'd love this. Learn how to prepare this easy Cheese and Mushroom Stuffed Turkey Burgers recipe like a pro. You can have Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 8-10 of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
The teriyaki burger is an original Japanese recipe, and a popular menu item at fast-food restaurants. McDonalds is famous for their teriyaki burger in Japan. It almost as easy as making a regular burger. Impress your family or friends at your next BBQ party!
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..
Stuffed Sole with broccoli and mushroom sauce Bake Bellissima. Turkey Teriyaki Burgers with Asian Slaw Shady Brook Farms. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. It may not be a traditionally Japanese combination, but that's not to say that teriyaki sauce doesn't go well with hamburgers. The Teriyaki Burger is a popular Japanese spin on the American classic.