Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔. Learn how to make Teriyaki-Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup. By Mary Corpening Barber and Sara Corpening Whiteford. Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Chicken with apricot jam and cornflake crumbs is one of those recipes I made way back when I first got married. It's always been an easy weeknight dinner recipe. This recipe is a step up from that family favorite, and I have a feeling it's going to replace it. You can cook Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- You need 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- You need 3 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
If you love sweet and tangy flavors, then you'll Apricot saucy goodness on chicken? This is a super interesting flavour combo lady, and it Serve on a bed of Knorr Sides teriyaki rice!!! Here, chicken is stewed until tender with onions, saffron, ginger, and pepper, and the dish is then topped with apricots and a honey-cinnamon syrup. Fried almonds or sesame seeds are traditional, but optional, garnishes.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.
The seasoning here reflects a preference for fruit tagines that are zesty and a bit. This is a wonderful main dish featuring boneless skinless chicken thighs marinated in a sweet yet zesty apricot sauce and then perfectly roasted (or grilled) and topped with a tangy apricot glaze. Prep time does not include marinating. Chicken thigh fillets are a cheap and tasty alternative to chicken breasts and work wonderfully in this warming tagine recipe. Add the tomatoes, stock, apricots and honey and bring to the boil.