Teriyaki pork stir-fry. This teriyaki pork stir fry is pork tenderloin seared to perfection with colorful vegetables in a homemade teriyaki sauce. We eat a lot of stir fries in my house, and this easy and satisfying pork stir fry is one of our favorites. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade.
This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! Pork Teriyaki Stir-Fry; Crispy pork with pineapple, carrots and pepper is. And having a jar of homemade teriyaki sauce in Because I'm on a little stir-fry kick that I can't seem to shake. You can cook Teriyaki pork stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki pork stir-fry
- It’s of Pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of And green onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
Not that I really want to or anything. But really this whole obsession started when I got a rice. Simply the best teriyaki chicken stir fry, made with homemade teriyaki sauce, loads of veggies and super easy to make! Feel free to serve the stir-fry over rice instead of adding the rice noodles.
Teriyaki pork stir-fry instructions
- Make the 2 cups of rice… 4 cups of water being it to a boil.. add the 2 cups of rice and put a lid on it and bring down the temp and for 20 mins…
- As the rice is cooking chop up the pork. Small bits big bits strips. Whatever you want… you can also use chicken as well…
- Chop up the onions and garlic and set it aside..
- In a wak or pan but the butter in let it melt… add the onion first and let it cook..
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Then add the pork to it and cook it till no pink. Add the teriyaki sauce to it and keep right on mixing..
- Add the green beans and let them cook as well… add more sauce and pepper and salt..
- Then add the rice to it. And mix it really good together. I added more sauce to it and more salt and pepper. I add a little of green onions when I serve it..
My husband always requests for noodles or chow-mein, but I prefer a side of. Stir teriyaki mixture, then pour in. Add snow peas, pepper and romaine. Stir in remaining water; bring to boil. Here's an easy recipe for Orange Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry using already marinated pork tenderloin and a homemade teriyaki sauce.