Teriyaki Salmon. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! Another really simple recipe using our homemade teriyaki sauce.
This post may contain affiliate To make this salmon all you have to do prep a quick teriyaki sauce, then pour over salmon fillets. I've been eating tons of salmon lately. This teriyaki glazed salmon is the perfect dinner when you are short on time but want something amazing. You can have Teriyaki Salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon
- Prepare of Some salmon filets.
- It’s of For the marinade.
- You need 3 Tbsps of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped ginger.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of green onion the white part chopped by chop the green part for garnishing.
- You need of Honey.
Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. This teriyaki salmon comes together quickly for a healthy weeknight meal. Bake the salmon and broccoli together, then serve in a bowl with rice & veggies.
Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- With the salmon cut slits on the skin so when it cooks it becomes crispy then season with little salt and pepper then drizzle the marinade. Let mariate overnight.
- Next day heat pan with olive oil when hot cook fish flip when fish has turn color then flip one more time.
- Then drizzle remaining marinate let reduce halfly then.
- Assemble on fish plate put green part of green onions on top of fish and then drizzle marinade around fish so it looks like this.
Serve the pak choi in shallow bowls, top with the salmon and spoon over the juices. Salmon is delicious and healthy, such as this easy. Teriyaki Salmon is one of our favourite ways of cooking salmon. Teriyaki is a soy sauce based sweet and savoury flavour similar to the Mongolian beef sauce. Just like my teriyaki chicken, teriyaki salmon is another popular home cooking dish in Japan.