Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken. This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out! You can also check out: slow cooker lo mein, slow cooker teriyaki chicken, slow cooker kung pao chicken, slow cooker ramen noodles. This YouTube thing is taking me outside of my comfort zone and.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- Prepare 3 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
I have said time and time again that I am all about simplicity and this recipe is nothing but S-I-M-P-L-E! I have been wanting to experiment with new marinades and step out of my comfort zone with different parts of chicken. I never cook anything, but boneless skinless. This Crockpot Orange Chicken is easy to make and tastes so much better than take-out!
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs……..
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well……..
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.
No breading, no frying, and just a few simple ingredients and you've got a delicious batch of My crockpot Orange Chicken combines the flavors you love with a healthier way to cook it – no breading and no frying! This Crock Pot Orange Chicken is super simple to prepare, and it tastes so much better than takeout. I love crockpot meals, so nice having supper ready at the end of the day! And this orange chicken looks like a fantastic meal! Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot.