Salmon Teriyaki. Quick and easy teriyaki salmon recipe. Salmon fillet is pan-grilled until tender perfection in an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Make Authentic Teriyaki Salmon at Home.
How to Cook Teriyaki Salmon and Prepare the Teriyaki Sauce. To make this salmon all you have to do prep a quick teriyaki sauce, then pour over salmon fillets and bake it in the oven until cooked. Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce! You can have Salmon Teriyaki using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Teriyaki
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 100 ml of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of cougette.
- It’s 2 of spring onions.
- You need Half of a red pepper.
- You need Handful of mangetout.
- Prepare of Long stem brocolli.
- You need of Spinach.
Sweet and savory teriyaki sauce with sesame seeds and ground mustard powder flavor delicious broiled salmon steaks for a main dish that needs only a few minutes in the oven. Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. Great base for a teriyaki sauce!
Salmon Teriyaki step by step
- Cut the carrot, courgette, pepper and spring onion into strips.
- Place the salmon, vegetables and teriyaki sauce into baking foil and wrap up, leaving space above the ingredients.
- Place in oven at 180C for 15-20 minutes.
- Steam the brocolli for 5 minutes and the spinach for 1 minute.
- Unwrap parcels and serve with rice and vegetables.
I add grated ginger, garlic, some brown sugar and chili flakes though, makes it much tastier. Serve the salmon with steamed rice and teriyaki sauce for a delicious salmon teriyaki bowl. Perfectly seared and panfried Teriyaki Glazed Salmon. Cooked in a teriyaki sauce served with steamed zucchini ribbons and broccoli. The ultimate healthy, low carb meal full of everything.