Beef jerky teriyaki. Pat dry beef slices and skewer beef onto bamboo, ensuring small space between slices for thorough dryness and leaving one inch on each end. This beef jerky recipe is made with a beef cut commonly used for London broil and marinated before drying in teriyaki, soy sauce, orange juice, and honey. Plan ahead because you will need to marinate.
The Teriyaki beef jerky flavor has some sweetness to it. The Classic Teriyaki Jerky sets the gold standard for traditional Teriyaki beef jerky with a savory and sweet blend that delights. Home » Beef Jerky Recipes » Teriyaki II Beef Jerky. You can have Beef jerky teriyaki using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef jerky teriyaki
- You need 1-2 lbs of top round steak let the butcher slice it for you.
- It’s Teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need Teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. This article will tell you how to make delicious teriyaki beef jerky. This process takes a while to complete but the wait is worth it. Rest Easy Knowing Jack Link's Uses Clean Ingredients: Teriyaki Beef Jerky features a clean label with no added MSG and no preservatives.
Beef jerky teriyaki instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl mix all ingredients together well and individually add each piece of beef into mixture. Make sure all pieces of beef get coated well in mixture. Refrigerate beef mixture for 3 hrs to marinate..
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place wire racks over the foil. Transfer beef to paper towel dry off all excess liquid from beef. Then line beef on wire racks so that they are touching one another, but dont overlay any pieces..
- Bake beef in oven 3 to 4 hrs at 175 until beef is dry and leathery..
Teriyaki Beef Jerky is a staple snack in our pantry. Tender beef strips marinated in a sweet and Homemade Grass-Fed Teriyaki Beef Jerky – Best Jerky Recipe Ever! Sweet flavors matched with hints of teriyaki and soy create the jerky that is almost impossible to put down. Beef Jerky Jack Link's * BEEF BAR ORIGINAL. Morbida e gustosa barretta di carne di manzo essiccata.