Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★. How to cook a simple & easy Chicken teriyaki Sandwich with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and live Q&A episodes where I answer all of your cooking questions. It's a homemade version of the legendary Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich from Subway!
Many of you have probably tried out my recipe for Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken, which has been one of the most-viewed recipes on the blog for years. The best recipe for teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe! This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can cook Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★
- It’s of ・2 slices white bread.
- It’s of ・1 Teriyaki Chicken, large size（◎）.
- You need of ・2 leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s of ・1/3 orange bell pepper.
- It’s of ・1/3 yellow bell pepper.
- You need of ・1/3 cucumber.
- You need of ・1/2 tomato.
- You need of ・some microgreens.
- You need of ・a dollop of mayonnaise.
- You need of ・a dab of butter.
- It’s of ◎Teriyaki Chicken.
- You need of ・1 large piece of chicken breast (350-400 g, 12.3-14 oz).
- Prepare of ・a dash of salt and pepper.
- You need of ・3 Tbsp Katakuri starch (potato starch).
- You need of ・2 Tbsp olive oil.
- It’s of A: 3 Tbsp cooking sake.
- Prepare of A: 3 Tbsp Mirin (sweet sake, sweet cooking wine).
- You need of A: 2.5 Tbsp soy sauce.
- It’s of A: 2 Tbsp cane sugar.
You can also add some noodles to the pan to make a heartier meal. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. Recipe: Easy One-Pot Chicken Teriyaki with Vegetables and Rice.
Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/HeDFUcpNACk.
- Mix cooking sake, Mirin, soy sauce and cane sugar (A). Microwave it at 600W for 30-40 sec. Mix it lightly to melt the sugar. Teriyaki sauce is ready..
- Cut chicken breast and make it same thickness. Pound it with the back of the knife. Poke holes into the surface of the chicken skin..
- Season both sides with salt and pepper. Coat it with potato starch. Heat oil in a frying pan..
- Put the skin-side down and pan-fry it on medium heat. Do both sides brown and remove extra oil with a paper towel. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken..
- Cook it while turning over it sometimes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Teriyaki Chicken is ready..
- Wash vegetables and slice up..
- Spread butter onto 1 side of each bread slice. Top 1 slice bread, spread-side up, with iceberg lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, Teriyaki Chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, microgreens, iceberg lettuce. Top with remaining bread slice, spread-side down..
- Wrap it with parchment paper and cut in half..
This hearty dish, made on the stovetop in a Dutch oven, is an all-in-one dinner. Packed with crisp-tender vegetables and juicy chicken, and glossed-up with an easy homemade teriyaki sauce, this colorful one-pot dinner is a. This easy teriyaki chicken with rice and vegetables is perfect for meal planning. Best Chicken Teriyaki Skewers Recipe or Recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs for the grill or bbq. And finally, with our recipe, you can customize the level of sweetness to your preference by adding Video of Chicken Teriyaki Kebabs: The fantastic flavors that the grilling gives to these chicken.