Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky. Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Step by step video recipe to making your own homemade teriyaki beef jerky. This is an incredibly easy recipe and you'll never go back to eating store bought.
Pour pineapple mixture and teriyaki mixture into a resealable plastic bag. This unbelievably good homemade grass fed teriyaki beef jerky recipe lets you enjoy one of your favorite snacks in a completely paleo-friendly fashion. Next, in order to properly cook them and dry the beef out so it becomes proper beef jerky, you're going to need to place a wire rack on top of a. You can cook Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky
- It’s 6 lbs of beef roast.
- You need 1 can of pineapple juice.
- It’s 24 oz. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 24 oz. of Soy sauce.
- You need 5 oz. of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Teriyaki Beef Jerky is a staple snack in our pantry. Tender beef strips marinated in a sweet and tangy homemade teriyaki sauce. I prefer my jerky Paniolo Gourmet Beef Chips Crispy Beef Jerky in Pepper Flavor made by Aloha Edibles This gourmet beef jerky is made with Beef, Salt, Ginger. Homemade Beef Jerky made easy with dozens of tasty recipes.
Pineapple Teriyaki Homemade Beef Jerky step by step
- Freeze roast for 30 mins prior to cut time. When ready, Combine ingredients (all except black pepper) in large mixing bowl. Slice meat to quarter inch thick slices. Marinate for 24hrs..
- Place meat strips on racks in dehydrator and sprinkle black pepper on tops to desired taste..
- Leave in dehydrator for 10-12 hrs. Or until desired level of tenderness is achieved..
- Once the meat is ready, place in ziplock baggies or for longer keep place in Mason jars and in the fridge. You can even freeze it! Enjoy!.
One of the most important decisions when making beef jerky is the cut of meat you are going to use. Besides vegetarians and vegans, relatively few people don't love a tasty snack of beef jerky. Not only is it an excellent snack Sounds great home made Jerky I'll have to try. This week I decided to test some homemade beef jerky for our upcoming trip. It's so easy, I don't know why I […] Raw Cheese Bananas Dried apricots, pineapple and strawberries (I bought these from Trader to Homemade Beef Jerky