Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops. In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey and garlic powder. Place chops in dish, and turn to coat. This pork chop recipes is so easy and quite tasty.
These are honestly so incredibly yummy. My entire family devours this meal. The teriyaki sauce that these are made with is heavenly. You can have Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops
- Prepare 1 of large pack boneless pork chops (I used center cut, about 2 inch thick).
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s of Hot cooked white rice.
It's sweet and citrusy in the most amazing way. You can taste the brown sugar and soy sauce in every bite. Japanese-style pork chops, marinated then grilled. Teriyaki [tehr-ee-YAK-kee] is a Japanese dish consisting of meat, that has been marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, Japanese wine, sugar, and ginger.
Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……
- Place chops in a baking pan……
- Season both sides of chops with black pepper and garlic powder……
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix well……
- Place teriyaki mixture over each pork chop…….spread well……
- Place sliced onions on top of pork chops…….
- Cover pan and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until pork chops are done…….
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!.
With Stir-Fried Red Bell Pepper, Red Cabbage, Carrot, and Broccoli. All ingredients are individually packaged, but our central facility is not certified allergen-free. This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. You can even use the teriyaki sauce for other meats. Today, we will make our Teriyaki Pork Chop using our own Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe starting by preparing our own teriyaki sauce from scratch. pepper, water, pineapples, soy sauce, pork chops, teriyaki sauce.