Chicken teriyaki stir fry. 'Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry' made with tons of veggies and a home-made sauce! This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it's unbelievably delicious! The sauce really makes this dish and it's very easy to make!
This easy chicken dinner recipe is made with homemade ginger garlic teriyaki sauce, juicy chicken and loads of fresh vegetables! You can also add some noodles to the pan to make a heartier meal. All Reviews for Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce. You can have Chicken teriyaki stir fry using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki stir fry
- Prepare Bag of frozen stir fry vegetables comes with sauce.
- It’s 2 of cooked breast of chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thin slice onion.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Perfect if you love Asian cuisine. This Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki is SO simple – it takes just a few minutes to throw into the crock pot and it always tastes amazing! Here's all you need: Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (you can use frozen or fresh – both will work).
Chicken teriyaki stir fry instructions
- Over medium heat start in pan with onion ginger and garlic with olive oil for 2 minutes then add the vegetables cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Add diced chicken, broth and sauce came with bag to the mixture cook for 5 minutes enjoy 😉.
For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. This teriyaki chicken stir-fry is an easy and nourishing meal! This teriyaki chicken stir-fry is so simple, but it packs a powerful flavor punch! It's veggie dense, filling, and I've. This Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry has absolutely zero flaws.