Sabudana khichadi Savoury Tapioca Pearls Stir Fry. Sabudana Khichdi is a quick and easy meal. Most people enjoy this during fasting or vrat. Mine has cumin seeds and mustard seeds inside which will not be.
Beautiful tender tapioca pearls coated with crunchy roasted peanuts and sautéed with potatoes using. Soaked sago pearls or tapioca is sauteed with bite-sized potatoes and peanuts to prepare the dish. As it gets soft and is puffed up it is ready for use. You can cook Sabudana khichadi Savoury Tapioca Pearls Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sabudana khichadi Savoury Tapioca Pearls Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked sabudana.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need to taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 3 tsp of Ground nut crushed -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ground nut roasted.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli.
Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh. This popular Sabudana Khichdi is made with sago pearls, potatoes, peanuts and some seasonings. It is prepared during Indian fasting seasons like Navratri.
Sabudana khichadi Savoury Tapioca Pearls Stir Fry instructions
- In a kadhai add cumin + curry leaves and chillies.
- Now add chopped potatoes and let them cook for 5 min.
- Now add salt,soaked Sabudana and crushed ground nut mix nicely.
- Now add whole ground nut and enjoy.
Sabudana Khichdi is an enticingly delicious and flavourful stir-fried dish made with sabudana/sago/tapioca pearls, boiled potatoes, green chiles. Until I was in middle school, I didn't realize that the majority of Tapioca in Indian cuisine is often used in savory preparations. The way my mother served it was as a lunch dish, stir fried with crushed peanuts, peas. Sabudana also known as Tapioca makes a great Khichdi. This recipe is mildly spiced and peanuts give it a light crunch.