Puff puff and tapioca oat. Hello everyone, Welcome to another episode of kitchen time with Juliana Enjoy this quick video of my puff puff and tapioca recipe. Puff-puff is a type of doughnut that is very common in traditional African home. Simply put, it's a snack made of fried dough with ingredients including.
Puff Puff — A very popular West African street food that's quick and easy to make with different variations. Meanwhile make the filling for the samosa…Peel Tapioca and Potatoes and grate it using coarse grater…Take this in a colander and wash well so that the Season with salt and mix well. Now add in cooked tapioca – potato mixture and mix well. You can cook Puff puff and tapioca oat using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Puff puff and tapioca oat
- It’s 3 of .cups flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 5 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need of Mint leaves (garnished).
- You need 1 cup of tapioca.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- You need of Grated coconut.
- You need of Vanilla flavor.
Nigerian Puff Puff is that spongy, deep-fried, spherical snack that originated from Nigeria. It is soft and springs back to touch, you know, like Making the Puff Puff recipe is both easy and complicated. Easy because the mixing is quite straight-forward and you will see proof that you are doing things right as. With the FLOW the user can customize and control their airflow via a switch.
Puff puff and tapioca oat step by step
- In a large bowl add flour, salt, 5tbsp sugar and combined together then the yeast, nutmeg add water and mix it make it very sticky and keep it aside to rest up for 40minutes it depends on the activiness of ur yeast..
- When it raised heat oil in low heat. In to a frying pan and fry the puff puff till golden brown. Take it off flame and pour it into paper towels..
- In to a pot add water and bring to simmer, pour the tapioca together with,coconut, add the flavor and allow to cook, take it off from heat, add sugar to ur, add 2 cups of milk and garshined with some mint leaves and served with the puff puff..
The flavor of the Puff Flow is printed on the front of the packaging, and the color of the PUFF Flow also indicates flavor. Nigerian puff puff is deep fried similarly to doughnut. It is easy to make and requires just few ingredients. For this recipe, you will need Flour, Sugar, Salt, Nutmeg,Water and Sunflower or Vegetable oil. How much does a Puff Plus cost?