Kozhikkal/Tapioca fritters. #easy veg recipe#kozhikkal recipe#thalassery special HOW TO MAKE THALASSERY SPECIAL KOZHIKKAL/TAPIOCA FRITTERS ; ) ; ) feel free to subscribe my channel. This video is about how to make Thalassery special snack, Kozhikkal. it is also known as tapioca fry. YouTube video link in bio. #kozhikal #kozhikkal…» Don't let the World Cup sneak up on you without a few recipes from My Rio de Janiero, by renowned cook and author Leticia Moreinos Schwartz.
Trouvez des images de stock de Thalasserie Spécial Kozhikkaal (Tapioca Fritters) Plat en HD et des millions d'autres photos, illustrations et images vectorielles de stock libres de droits dans la collection. Kappa Porichathu or Tapioca Fritters Recipe – Easy recipe. Try this Kozhikkal (Kappa Porichathu) recipe as a starter for your upcoming party (Christmas, New Year, Birthday or Kitty Party)! You can cook Kozhikkal/Tapioca fritters using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kozhikkal/Tapioca fritters
- It’s 250 grms of tapioca.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 of green chilli paste (according to ur spiciness).
- You need 5 tsp of rice powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of besan.
- You need 2 strips of curry leaves.
- It’s as needed of water.
- You need of coconut oil to fry(can use any oil).
Tapioca is a starch used as a food thickener. It is most commonly used in tapioca pudding, but it's also used In East Indian cooking, Tapioca or "SabuDana" is used to make savoury fritters and "khichri". Tapioca pudding is also easy to make. A kosher, vegan recipe for baked chickpea fritters, made with canned chickpeas, scallions, and spices.
Kozhikkal/Tapioca fritters step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except tapioca and oil in a large bowl..
- Add little water to make a thick batter..
- Add tapioca strips into it and mix well to bind them together..
- Now heat oil in a pan, take a small portion from this tapioca mix and add it into the hot oil..
- Fry in medium flame until nice golden..
- Drain into paper towels and serve hot with ketchup or any chutney..
- Some people use maida and corn flour combination to make this snack. Here i have used gram flour and rice flour combo to make this tasty snack. You could use maida and cornflour combo too..
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Jump to navigation Jump to search. These Sabudana Vada, or Tapioca Pearl Fritters, are crunchy on the outside and soft within. They are fat free and gluten-free, and rather addictive. Normal Mode Strict Mode List All Children.