Watermelon & Kiwi Slush with Tapioca Pearls. watermelon [ˈwɔ:təˌmelən]Существительное. watermelon / watermelons. Перевод слова watermelon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция to seed a watermelon — удалять арбузные косточки watermelon harvester — машина для сбора арбузов. A large fruit with a smooth hard rind. Watermelon-loving athletes are in luck: drinking watermelon juice before an intense workout helps Health risks.
Watermelon refers to both the edible fruit and vine-like plant (Citrullus lanatus of the family Cucurbitaceae) of a climbing and trailing herb originally from southern Africa and one of the most common types of melon. Watermelon [ʹwɔ:tə͵melən] n бот. арбуз (Citrullus vulgaris) ~ plantation – бахча. Транскрипция и произношение слова "watermelon" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. A Watermelon is a Watermelon, Right? You can have Watermelon & Kiwi Slush with Tapioca Pearls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon & Kiwi Slush with Tapioca Pearls
- It’s 300 grams of Watermelon.
- It’s 2 of Kiwi.
- It’s 1 of Black tapioca pearls.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Liqueur.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
A vine native to Africa, widely cultivated for its large. A plant of the species Citrullus lanatus, bearing a melon-like fruit. Watermelon is probably the most popular melon in the world today. Learn about the wonderful world of watermelon with recipes, carvings, educational resources, activities and industry promotion materials.
Watermelon & Kiwi Slush with Tapioca Pearls step by step
- Slice half the amount of watermelon and kiwi into small pieces and put in the freezer..
- Boil the tapioca as instructed on the packet. Pour a sufficient amount into a glass..
- Blend the watermelon, lemon juice, liqueur of your choice and honey in a mixer, then pour it into the glass. Add a little water if the frozen fruit is hard to blend..
- Wash the mixer, then blend the kiwi. Gently pour it over the watermelon slush. Add some water if it is hard to blend..
- You'll need very fat straws so you can suck up the tapioca. Don't forget to buy them when you buy the tapioca!.
Find watermelon stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Somebody who is Green / environmentally friendly on the outside, but Red Their main concern is the environment, but in truth they are a watermelon; green on the outside, completely red. Watermelon is more versatile than you may give it credit for! See more ideas about Watermelon, Watermelon seeds, Nutritious.