Aci Tahu / Fried Tapioca in Tofu. My Recipe > Egg-Tofu-Tempeh > . Tahu Aci Garing (Crispy Tapioca Stuffed Tofu). In Indonesian & English (the English version is below the recipe written in Indonesian).
This is a list of tofu dishes. Tofu, also called bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. It is a component in many East Asian and Southeast Asian cuisines. "Goreng" simply means "fried' and fried tofu can be sauced in many different ways. You can cook Aci Tahu / Fried Tapioca in Tofu using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aci Tahu / Fried Tapioca in Tofu
- You need 200 grams of tapioca flour.
- It’s 5 of tofu, firm tofu is recommended.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlics, make into paste.
- It’s as needed of Hot water.
- You need of Some salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Place on top of the vegetables then pour over the sauce and scatter over the crushed peanuts and serve. Fry tofu: Drain the tofu blocks well, then cut each block into eight pieces and pan-fry over medium heat with a little bit of oil in a non-stick frying pan or a well-seasoned cast-iron skillet until golden brown. Set aside to cool, then cut each fried tofu cube into two pieces. You will get a total of thirty-two pieces of.
Aci Tahu / Fried Tapioca in Tofu instructions
- I use tahu sjmedang which tofu that's been already fried. It's hard to find aboard, so use any kind of firm tofu you could get but make sure to fry them until the outer part is really crispy..
- Divide the tofu into 2, get the inner part with a spoon. Then set aside..
- In a bowl mix the tapioca, the excess tofu, onion and garlics as well the seasonings. Mix evenly..
- Add in the hot water, little by little until the tapioca dissolves and make a thick paste..
- Get the tofu. Fill them with the tapioca batter..
- Heat the oil, we are going to deep fry them..
- Fry them all until golden brown..
Gently press the tofu with your hands or against the counter top to release the liquid. This will take about a minute. They should sizzle when placed in the oil. Sprinkle the tops with salt and a little. Thai recipe for Fried Tofu with Peanut Dipping Sauce.