Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding. A classic tapioca pudding recipe that requires a lot of attention, but it's worth it. Tapioca pudding is a great comfort food and can be served warm or cold. I would also recommend cooking on medium rather than medium high to avoid scalding which is very easy to do.
This tapioca pudding recipe uses small pearl tapioca, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Yet tapioca pudding is one of those comfort foods that conjures up happy childhood memories. It's actually really easy to make. You can cook Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of small pearl tapioca.
- It’s 9 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
In general, the best tapioca puddings are the freshly made type found in deli or bakery cases. Look for higher protein content contenders; they taste Here's the scoop on the best supermarket tapioca puddings — and those not worth dirtying a spoon. Simple & Easy Tapioca or Sago Pudding. EASY BANANA TAPIOCA PUDDING with Coconut Milk
Best and Easiest Tapioca Pudding instructions
- Everything but the eggs go into a large saucepan..
- Stir the saucepan mixture and let it sit for 45 min..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs into a scramble..
- After 45 minutes, heat the saucepan on medium low (up to medium depending upon your level of patience and love for constant stirring) stirring fairly frequently..
- When the tapioca pearls become soft and not starchy, then you want to ladle, 1/4 cup at a time, about a cup and a half of the heated mixture into the bowl of eggs, stirring after every ladleful..
- Put the egg mixture into the saucepan with the rest of the mixture, and stir fairly frequently until the mixture thickens and feels like a bit of very light work to stir. If you burn the bottom, as can happen with heated milk dishes, do not scrape the bottom; switch saucepans!.
- Pour the mixture into decorative dessert glasses, or, if you are feeling less festive and are serving starving kids (so they say), put it all into a large casserole dish to cool in the refrigerator. When it doesn't slosh when you jostle it in the refrigerator, take it out, as it is ready to serve..
- Serving suggestion: a drizzle of chocolate sauce and/or banana slices!.
You'll love the simple vanilla flavor in this old fashioned recipe. Organic tapioca pudding with honey caramelized pineapples and a pistachio crumble is everything you want an easy dessert to be. This easy dessert is so exotic and scrumptious tasting, you'll want to make it the next time you're entertaining guests. If you'd prefer to serve your tapioca warm (good for winter!), your tapioca is ready to put together. Tapioca Pudding is vegan plus gluten-free and lactose-free; in other words.