Mango tapioca drinks🥭. Mango jelly is optional in this recipe, so friend's try this delicious mango and sago drink in this mango season. Don't forget to Like👍 Share & Subscribe Mango Sago't Gulman summer drinks for kids by Tiffin Box Fill a pot with water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
Comforting, old-fashioned tapioca pudding becomes even better with coconut milk and a little fresh pineapple, in this slow cooker recipe adapted. Coconut mango tapioca pudding used to be one of my favorite things to order at a great local Thai restaurant ages ago. After going dairy-free, eggless, and refined sugar-free, for some reason I assumed that also meant tapioca pudding-free as well, and stayed away from it for several years. You can cook Mango tapioca drinks🥭 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango tapioca drinks🥭
- It’s of Hot water 1&1/2 cup.
- You need of Mango jelly dessert 1 pack(85gm) keep in the fridge until set.
- You need of Boiling water.
- It’s of Sago /tapioca 1/2 cup (washed).
- You need of Mango 1 big size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mango.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
Mango Tapioca is ideal for small food business this summer. Serve it chilled, and everyone will go crazy for more. Mango tapioca dessert I mango sago drink l tapioca summer drink. This Mango Jelly Tapioca is a very affordable salad/drink.
Mango tapioca drinks🥭 step by step
- Sago /tapioca ko garam pani main boil kar ke iess ko Chan lain..
- Mango jelly dessert ko pani main Dal kar fridge main set honay ke liyah rakh dain..
- Mango kay pieces kar ke iess main 2 cup milk our 1/3 cup sugar add kar ke bland kar lain..
- Ab iess mixchar main jelly ke pieces sago/ tapioca our mago 1/2 cup add kar ke mixed kar lain..
- Our iess ko fridge main thanda kar ke khain..
You can make it for small food business in your neighborhood or simply just as a special treat for the kids. It you want a mango jelly drink style, just add more water and sugar to this recipe and sell it in plastic bottles with cap. Tapioca pearls in coconut milk make a refreshing dessert, here spiked with salt as a foil for sweet mango and papaya. Divide tapioca among plates, top with mango, papaya, coconut and lime rind, scatter with coconut sugar and serve with lime wedges. This Mango Drink is perfect for the summer weather.