Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding. It made an excellent, and fast banana pudding. This pudding, a few vanilla wafers and a couple of sliced bananas and life is good. Should I tell my roomates it's tapioca?
You can layer them between some cookies or cakes. #Egglessvanillapudding #Dessert Eggless Vanilla Pudding is a very easy dessert with only few ingredients. Try this yummy recipe and let me know your. I LOVE tapioca pudding and wanted to make an egg free version. You can have Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of tapioca pearls.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Chopped strawberries (optional).
Remove from heat and add vanilla. Vegan tapioca pudding is a dairy-free, egg-free, and delicious pudding that can be served warm or cold for Traditional tapioca pudding is prepared with milk and eggs and sometimes cream. Turn up the heat to medium, add the vanilla, and cook for just a few minutes more, stirring constantly until. Vanilla custard is perhaps the easiest of simple desserts.
Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding instructions
- Take tapioca pearls and soak for 4 hrs. Combine soaked tapioca, milk & sugar in a medium/large saucepan and cook for around 20 mins until tapioca get cooked..
- Combine cornstarch & water in a small bowl..
- Once the pudding get cooked add corn starch mixture slowly and keep continue stirring.Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and cool it completely. Chill it in the refrigerator for couple of hours and enjoy it chilled..
- Serve with hulled and chopped strawberries or berries of your choice. Enjoy this twist of Indian dessert..
The first time I remember eating custard was when my father made it during our father-daughter cookouts. My father was a man ahead of his times! He would take over the kids and the kitchen every once in a while so my mother could visit her friends. This tapioca pudding recipe uses small pearl tapioca, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Yet tapioca pudding is one of those comfort foods that conjures up happy childhood memories.