Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie. This is a very easy mango smoothie. with bubbles (tapioca pearls or boba)! It's so yummy, refreshing, and savory! Perfect to drink after a nice meal and.
This boba is bubble-shaped pearls made from tapioca. Bobas are soft, gel-like pearls may available in your nearby Asian stores. You can use this homemade boba pearls to make a traditional Chinese style boba milk tea. You can have Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie
- It’s 2 of mangoes.
- You need 1 cup of or more ice crushed.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked boba.
My mom always complains milk tea brings her insomnia Making part of the tapioca starch gelatinization is the best way of holding all the flour together and form a dough for further steps. Transfer tapioca pearls into a sugar syrup or a bowl with a little water to prevent them from sticking together. It was really a lot of fun doing these homemade tapioca pearls, like Boba Tapioca pearls are not made like this. They do not add fake ingredients.
Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie instructions
- Cooked the boba as the instructions. Then rinse it with cold water and set aside..
- Blends the mangoes, sweet condensed milk, and ice cube..
- Place the boba into a tall glass, then pour the mango smoothie into it. Using the large straw and enjoy it. It’s very very good for summer and hot weather..
- See you in my next recipe!.
See recipes for Thai Dessert • Coconut Pudding With Tapioca Pearls•Sago Dessert Recipe I've been using a teaspoon of. Bubble Milk Tea is such a fun and refreshing drink. Add in cooked Tapioca Pearls and ice into a glass or Plastic Drinking Cup. Pour in the Mango Screwdriver mixture.