Tapioca carrot kheer. Instant Pot Sabudana Kheer ~ Tapioca Pearls Puddings. Carrot sabudana kheer is a quick, easy and yummy Indian dessert. Preparing it in Instant Pot is even more easier.
Creamy pudding made with tapioca pearls. Creamy pudding made with tapioca pearls. This Sabudana Kheer is extremely popular during the fasting season of Navratri in India! You can cook Tapioca carrot kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tapioca carrot kheer
- You need 1 cup of sago seeds soaked overnight.
- You need 2 of carrots boiled and blended or grated.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 piece of cardamom powdered.
- Prepare As needed of Nuts and raisins of choice for garnish.
Carrot Kheer or payasam is so easy to prepare and tastes so delicious hot or chilled. The only work is grating the carrots. You can make this kheer for small parties and get togethers. Carrot payasam or carrot kheer recipe – one of the variety kheer that I have been making for my kids Hence I choose to use sabudana also called as Tapioca pearls, sago or saggubiyam in telugu.
Tapioca carrot kheer instructions
- Soak the sago or tapioca seeds overnight in sufficient water.
- Boil and blend or grate carrots.
- Now cook the sago seeds in one cup water till it’s translucent.
- Now add milk and cook till the milk boils.you can see the sago seeds are floating and are translucent. It means that’s well cooked..
- Now add the grated carrot.
- Lastly add sugar and powdered cardamom bring it to boil and the kheer is done this can be served chilled it tastes good when cold.
Sabudana Kheer is a simple yet delicious dessert that can be enjoyed during fasting (upvas). It is made with tapioca pearls, the starch from the cassava root. Much lighter and quicker to make than Rice. Carrot kheer, also known as carrot payasam, is a sweet milky pudding perfect for any special occasion. Unlike the more popular rice kheer, this recipe is rice-free, making it grain-free as well.