Fideo. de tu video sera – Abonada al autor y podrias llegar a un strike – Y cerrar tu canal! att : FIDEO ↘↗↘↗↘↗↘↗↘↗↘↗↘↗↘↗. Fideo is a smart and powerful video Platform. Fideo may refer to: Fideo, the Spanish word for noodle.
This fideo recipe was given to me by my mother in-law. Fideo pasta is toasted, then simmered in a tomato sauce seasoned with cumin and chili powder. It goes great with any meat dish including carne. You can have Fideo using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fideo
- You need 1 packages of Fideo (found in Hispanic Foods aisle).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ground beef (optional).
- It’s 4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Caldo con Sabor de Pollo (Chicken flavor Bouillon).
- Prepare 6 oz of Tomato sauce (3/4 of a can).
Join the web's most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads. Не пользуетесь Твиттером? Регистрация. fideo. @fideovideo. FIDEO creates video for social media from your photos and articles. The latest music videos, short movies, tv shows, funny and extreme videos. Video is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media.
- Pour vegetable oil into 12-inch nonstick frying pan- enough to entirely coat the bottom of the pan. Heat on medium-low for about a minute.
- Pour entire package of fideo into hot oil. Stir until all fideo looks coated with oil. Spread out evenly and leave on heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir again, spread out evenly, and leave to sit for 3-5 min. Repeat until golden brown..
- While waiting, prepare your other ingredients so they are ready to add immediately after the fideo is cooked..
- Once golden brown, lower the flame to low, pour all other ingredients (except ground beef). Stir and make sure there are no clumps of fideo stuck to the pan…
- Put heat on medium high and cover the pan until it boils (about 3-5 minutes).
- Once you see some bubbles boiling, stir again. (optional: If desired, add in cooked ground beef at this time and stir.) Change heat back to low, cover again and let sit for 12 minutes..
- Taste a piece to ensure that none of it is crunchy. If it's cooked thoroughly, turn the flame off. Take the lid off and let sit until desired consistency. The shorter time, the soupier. The longer time, the fideo absorbs more water. (Pictured after 5 and 10 minutes, respectively).
- Serve when desired consistency. Enjoy! Leftovers last 5-7 days in fridge..
Video was first developed for mechanical television systems, which were quickly replaced by cathode ray tube (CRT). Why do you want to lose weight? Fideo is a traditional noodle dish that many believe originated in Mexico. Today, this dish is popular in homes and restaurants throughout Mexico and the southwestern United States (US), and is a staple. Borrowed from Spanish fideo, from Mozarabic [Term?], from Andalusian Arabic [Term?]. fideo (uncountable). (US) noodles or vermicelli, or a dish or soup containing such.