Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad. Raw brussels sprouts can seem like a bit of an odd thing – You would never think of serving raw Brussels sprouts on a crudité platter along with some dip. And this Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad has other very good reasons to be repeated. Brussels sprouts, like their brassica brethren (think cauliflower, kale, broccoli, cabbage, and collard greens) are astonishingly good for you.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links. Brussels sprouts are shredded and then tossed with roasted pecans, shaved Pecorino Romano cheese, and drizzled with a mustard vinaigrette. You can have Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad
- You need 2 cups of brussel sprouts fresh (not frozen).
- It’s 1/2 head of cabbage of purple.
- It’s 2 cups of quinoa cooked.
- It’s 6 of apple cider vinegar tbl.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese shaved.
- It’s 1 handful of pumpkin seeds roasted.
- Prepare of salt pepper and.
In a medium salad bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, pecans, cheese, and parsley. Add the vinaigrette, toss, season, and plate. Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad, a mighty nutrient rich, delicious and crunchy raw brussel sprout salad with sweet and tangy green apple, pomegranate seeds, parmesan, and sea salted pecans. Every ingredient in this salad compliments each other.
Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad step by step
- Thinly slice the brussel sprouts and purple cabbage. Toss with the quinoa, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste..
- Arrange on plates and top with parmesan and pumpkin seeds..
Be the first to rate & review! How do you get people to eat Brussels sprouts and love them? Shave the Brussels sprouts thin and add ingredients, like kale, apples, pomegranate, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds. Then toss everything in a tangy Apple Cider Vinaigrette. Looking for the perfect side-dish to make this holiday season?