Temari Nigiri Bento. Boxes/containers, nori stamps, rice molds and wraps. Onigiri is perhaps the most common snack here in Japan, with these products you can enjoy it too. Sanrio Temari Sushi Bento – Little Miss Bento.
Choose Japanese to get both English subs/Japanese subs. You can see my broken English subs(blah blah time)/Japanese subs(recipe part). A colorful arrangement of Temari Sushi, it is meant to be eaten in a specific order. You can cook Temari Nigiri Bento using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Temari Nigiri Bento
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Kamaboko.
- It’s 1 of Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of your favorite filling Fillings for the onigiri.
- It’s 1 of Spaghetti strands.
Each successive sushi is more delicious than the last. Somos un servicio de comida japonesa con un concepto totalmente nuevo, que busca la mejor atención y servicio. W tym tygodniu odważyłam się po raz pierwszy zrobić onigiri (tradycyjne trójkąty z ryżu) oraz tamagoyaki (japoński omlet o charakterystycznym smaku, zwijany w rulon). Temari is a less known variety of sushi overseas, and is also not as common to find in Japan, although it's a popular style of sushi to make at home given its simplicity in form.
Temari Nigiri Bento step by step
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out flower shapes from the white part of the kamaboko. Cut the seaweed and crab sticks (you want to first cut off the red bits and use those) thinly..
- Take the hot white rice, and using your desired fillings form into rice balls. Wrap the cut seaweed and crab sticks around the rice balls, as shown in the photo. Wrap the decorated onigiri in cling film, then press down to secure the decorations in place..
- Secure the kamaboko flower in place by sticking a strand of spaghetti through, and place black sesame seeds on top (to ensure the sesame stays in place, stick the pointed ends of the seeds into the kamaboko)..
- Place them in a bento box and they are done..
- These onigiri are quite big, so I had to connect extra crab sticks together to wrap them..
These are meant to hold a single onigiri plus a little something else, so unless you have a very small appetite they are supplementary boxes to use for snack bentos. Find and save images from the "BENTO AND ONIGIRI." collection by em-ah (dimechance) on We Heart It, your everyday app to get lost in what you love. This community was created to give everyone who is interested in making Bento My question is about storing onigiri. Nigiri-Sushi sind mundgerechte Reisröllchen, die mit Fisch, Omlette oder Gemüse belegt werden. Ich habe meine Nigiri übrigens mit Tamagoyaki (Omlette), Tintenfisch, Aal und Surimi belegt.