Simple Round Hina Doll Onigiri for Japanese Doll Festival. Japanese Sweets For Hina matsuri (Doll Festival Or Girl s Day) Stock Photos – Royalty Free Photography Images and Photos at Visualphotos.com. Another gorgeous doll made by Shisui Sekihara! This doll's name is Judori Ama (Pearl Fisherwoman).
This year I wanted to make some simple Boy's Day treat containers because I know that once the. Each piece is handmade to order. Approximate dimensions of hina doll (inches). You can cook Simple Round Hina Doll Onigiri for Japanese Doll Festival using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Round Hina Doll Onigiri for Japanese Doll Festival
- It’s 120 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mentsuyu.
- You need 1/2 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1 of Thin omelets.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
I displayed Hina Dolls this year too! (I display them every year) #Hinamatsuri (doll's festival) is an event to pray for girl's growth and happiness Thanks to them I'm really. I'm making videos to distribute "How to make" and "How to enjoy" Kawaii for Non-Japanese people Please subscribe. How to Make Konbini-Style Onigiri (Japanese Convenience Store Rice Balls) Onigiri, also known as Japanese rice ball is a great example of how inventive Japanese cuisine can be.
Simple Round Hina Doll Onigiri for Japanese Doll Festival instructions
- Mix mentsuyu into the rice, and shape it in to a round shape with plastic wrap. Make 2 of them..
- Wrap up each one in nori seaweed and ham respectively. Cut notches into the remaining pieces to make it easy to fit onto the curves..
- Wrap each up in plastic wrap again, and blend it together. Spread mayonnaise (unlisted) onto the ham if it doesn't stick well to hold it together..
- Stick on the nori seaweed for the hair, decorate with picks, and pack into side dish cups etc..
- Stick on the faces cut out from nori seaweed with a punch or scissors. Use a straw to cut out bits of boiled carrot to make the cheeks. Stick on with bits of spaghetti..
- Cut some usuyaki tamago with a cutter or knife to give the emperor a staff and the empress a formal folding fan if you like to make it look even nicer..
It is also a Japanese comfort food made from steamed rice formed into the typical triangular, ball, or cylinder shapes and usually wrapped with nori (dried seaweed). Hinamatsuri (雛祭り, Hina-matsuri), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Emperor and Emperess dolls given to girls on Girl's Day (now Children's Day) each year. Three Japanese Jyokan (ladies-in-waiting) hina dolls are a part of the hina doll set displayed for the Hina Matsuri Festival, Japanese Girls Day in March, also called the Peach Festival. The top countries of supplier is China.