Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts. Slice the Brussels sprouts very thin. Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. Stir to blend; set aside to let flavors meld.
Thinly sliced brussels sprouts and toasted slivered almonds lend slaw-like crunch, while Parmesan and miso contribute savoriness. I thought I'd share this kale and brussels sprouts salad before we head back to Kansas City (I hope the sunny weather follows us all the way home). Combine the brussels sprouts and kale in a large bowl. You can have Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1 pound of chopped frozen kale.
- Prepare 2/3 of chopped smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of butter divided 11 times.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Make the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl. I roasted the brussels sprouts first just because I love roasted brussels sprouts, and the results were great. How to Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts: Start by trimming and halving the brussel sprouts, then place into a bowl and toss with salt, pepper, and How long are Roasted Brussel Sprouts good for? These Roasted Brussels Sprouts are crispy, beautifully caramelized, extremely versatile, shockingly addictive, healthy and EASY!
Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Slice the Brussel sprouts into half. Lay into a pan. Preheat convection oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the top with salt..
- Chop the ham divide the butter into thin pat's. Add them on top. Place in the oven for 35 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This recipe shows you how to make classic Brussels Sprouts, Honey Sriracha, Balsamic, Parmesan, Lemon, Cheesy and more! Skinnytaste > Egg Free Recipes > Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Soup. It's creamy, dairy-free and dee-lish thanks to roasting the vegetables which adds so much flavor and depth! Kale Brussel Sprout Salad – A Recipe to Celebrate the Season. Roast Brussel Sprouts: Add sprouts to heated skillet, in single layer as much as possible.