Doll Festival Bento with Mickey and Minnie Onigiri. Mickey and Minnie Tsum Tsum Bento. This time in Japan I didn't get to go to Disneyland, also didn't plan for it Delicious Japanese shio koji karaage bento with tamagoyaki and spinach gomaae. Today I'm really excited for Melyssa from The Nectar Collective to share a Japanese dish called onigiri!
This is the festival of flowers and spring. The Onigiri Box is our cutest onigiri bentos. Small in size but with multiple uses. You can cook Doll Festival Bento with Mickey and Minnie Onigiri using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doll Festival Bento with Mickey and Minnie Onigiri
- It’s 110 grams of Cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 slice of Bologna ham.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Thin omelet.
This triangle shaped box have two sections inside and is design. We are big fans of Hakoya products, and we think that they have really outdone themselves with these adorable Kokeshi Bento boxes. A bento is a famous home-packed meal that can be seen very often in anime. It holds a special place in Japanese cuisine because it is prepared and arranged with love and care, therefore symbolizing an intimate connection.
Doll Festival Bento with Mickey and Minnie Onigiri instructions
- Divide the rice into two portions and fill with whatever you like. Shape into barrel-shaped rice balls..
- Cut out two face stencils with kitchen parchment paper. Put on top of the rice balls to check that the size is right..
- Fold the nori in half, then place half of the face stencil on top at the fold and cut it out. If you do it this way, it's easier to remove..
- Cut slits around the outside of the nori so that it will be easier to wrap around the rice. Make one more the same way. You can also make them at the same time by stacking the two sheets on top of each other..
- Wrap the nori around the rice balls from Step 1. Wrap in plastic wrap and let set..
- Cut out pieces of nori long enough to reach from the bottom of the face to the bottom of the rice ball to maek the kimono. For the collar, line with 1 cm of sliced cheese. Wrap around one of the rice balls..
- Prepare the bologna ham in the same way as the nori in Step 6. Wrap the other rice ball with it and wrap it all up in plastic wrap to set..
- Cut out the fan and scepter from the thin omelet. Attach with a dry spaghetti noodle..
- Make Mickey's crown by using scissors to cut the shape out of two pieces of nori stacked on top of each other. Cut one more piece out of sliced cheese with a toothpick. Sandwich the cheese with the nori and attach to a spaghetti noodle..
- Use a flower cutter to cut out Minnie's crown from the thin omelet. Use a dry spaghetti noodle to attach this as well. If it's difficult to insert the spaghetti noodle, open a little hole first with a toothpick..
- Cut out 8 circles of nori and 4 of sliced cheese for the ears..
- Sandwich the cheese circles between nori circles and use a spaghetti noodle to secure to the dolls..
- Cut out the face parts from nori with scissors, attach to the dolls, and you're done!.
- You can use a plastic pick for the crowns to make it even easier..
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. Explore mickeyandminniemouse. mickeymouse minniemouse mickeyandminnie disney disneyfanart cute mickey minnie mickeymousedisney. Donnie and Marie Osmond ham it up with Mickey and Minnie in Disney World.