Salmon Pink Spiral Onigiri Rice Ball 🍙. Learn how to make salmon onigiri rice balls. So easy yet so delicious ! Thank you for watching the video💖 !
Wet your hands with water and shape rice into a circle. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Onigiri, also known as Japanese rice ball is a great example of how inventive Japanese cuisine can be. You can cook Salmon Pink Spiral Onigiri Rice Ball 🍙 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Pink Spiral Onigiri Rice Ball 🍙
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 cup of water+beetroot juice.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salmon flake.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 of Nori sheet.
It is also a Japanese comfort food made from steamed rice formed into the typical triangular, ball, or cylinder shapes and usually wrapped with nori (dried seaweed). Most onigiri I saw looked identical — triangular balls of rice wrapped in seaweed — except for a big sticker that announced its hidden filling. Biting into the two rice balls I bought for lunch every day was an adventure. Would it be a bit of gingery chicken?
Salmon Pink Spiral Onigiri Rice Ball 🍙 step by step
- Cook rice with water and beetroot juice..
- Put salmon flake on white rice and make small rice ball. Then wrap with pink rice..
- Do the same steps and put salt to taste..
- Wrap rice ball with Nori seaweed sheet. And wrap with film..
- Cut rice ball 🍙 lovely 💖Enjoy ❣️.
Some bright orange salted fish roe? An easy recipe for Japanese rice balls with salmon. Get this Salmon Flake Onigiri recipe. Recipe by Chef Kinsan as seen on My Market Kitchen. Use your hands to grab a handful of rice and make a shape of a ball.