Simple Hina Doll Onigiri for Bento. These rice balls are so cute and easy to make. I also included a tutorial on how to make the flowers. Please remember to Like and Subscribe.
A Soup container enables you to take homemade mi-so soup. Have you ever swooned at bento art? Bentos are Japanese lunchboxes or take out meals. You can cook Simple Hina Doll Onigiri for Bento using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Hina Doll Onigiri for Bento
- Prepare 120 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mentsuyu (seasoning soy sauce).
- It’s 1/2 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Carrot, as needed.
- It’s 1 of bean, Cooked kuro-mame (black beans, usually black soy beans).
- It’s 1 of Spaghetti, as needed.
They can be simple or they can be a child's dream depicting landscapes (oekakiben) or favourite Japanese cartoon characters (kyaraben). I mean this is seriously gorgeous, competitive stuff. Onigiri Push gives you the choice between two push molds for forming onigiri, Japanese rice balls, with ease! Add a powerful tool to your bento arsenal and watch your lunch transform!
Simple Hina Doll Onigiri for Bento step by step
- Mix mentsuyu sauce into the rice, and shape two round rice balls (use rice mixed with salmon flakes or ketchup, or plain white rice – whatever you like)..
- Stick on the hair parts, and cut notches into the overlaps to make them easier to wrap. (Feel free to arrange the hair as you like)..
- Wrap up again in plastic wrap to let the nori seaweed settle..
- Cut the crown from boiled carrot using three petals from a flower shape cutter. This looks cute if you use a straw to cut it as well..
- I used a black bean for the black lacquered head gear. Make sure to use spaghetti to hold it in place..
- Cut the nori seaweed with a punch or scissors to make the faces, stick them on, and use the boiled carrot you cut out with a straw to make cheeks by sticking them on with spaghetti..
- They're done!.
- This version with picks is also cute..
Product Description The cute Onigiri Mold Some bento and onigiri related news that caught my eye recently. Bento And Co Bento Box Lunch Lunch Boxes Food Cutter Nori Seaweed Japanese Lunch Japanese Food Rice Balls Pie Cake. All credit goes to the amazing Juru (website is in Japanese. Learn about bento boxes, bento accessories, bento recipes, and everything else about these Japanese bento lunches at japancentre.com.