Sweet and’ Spicy Crispy Brussel Sprouts. The best crispy brussels sprouts that are sweet, spicy, savory and oh so addicting! The sprouts get super crispy and then are coated with the most amazing sweet and spicy Asian sauce. My husband and I literally couldn't stop eating these and half the baking sheet was gone before we sat down for dinner.
Healthy and full of flavor, sriracha honey Brussels sprouts are crispy and coated with a delicious sweet and spicy sauce. Perfect side dish for any meal! Here's my secret to making crispy brussel sprouts! You can have Sweet and’ Spicy Crispy Brussel Sprouts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and’ Spicy Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare 1 bag of brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- It’s of 1/2 jalapeño thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Adobo.
- It’s of Green onions.
I received a lot of requests for this recipe and I am glad to finally share it with you. This simple, pretty recipe roasts just the leaves of Brussels sprouts for a crispy, delicious Thanksgiving side. It's topped with pre-made sweet and spicy hemp hearts for extra flavor and nutrition. Removing leaves takes a bit of time but it's worth it; or you can use small Brussels sprouts.
Sweet and’ Spicy Crispy Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Cut all brussel sprouts in half and chop the green onions, white onion and garlic. Slice lemon in half..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place brussel sprouts on a tray and sprinkle the chopped veggies around it. Squeeze the lemon on top and chop the lemon after and throw it in for extra roma. Sprinkle adobo and soy sauce on top.
- Set oven timer to 25-30 min (check in at 15 min and move brussel sprouts around for a more even result). While they cook use the other 1/2 lemon, vinegar, and honey to create a dressing. Test it out so you can add sweetness to prefference.
- Once they are crispy take out of the oven and add the dressing and mix it up! Don’t look too pretty, but they taste delicious!.
Roasted until crispy Brussels sprouts with a kick. Consider this the only Brussels sprouts recipe you'll ever need. The sprouts are roasted until they're ridiculously crispy, then tossed in a sweet and savory honey-balsamic glaze. They're reminiscent of the kind of Brussels sprouts you order at restaurants that leave you wondering what. Roasted brussels sprouts soak up this delicious honey sauce, creating a combo you just can't beat.