Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets.
You can have Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets
- It’s 1 Package of Porcini Trumpets (I used Sforglini) or fettuccine.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spiced Olives.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Feta Cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Good quality olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package. Make sure to salt the water..
- In a cold skillet, combine the garlic and the olive oil and heat to medium heat. Once the olive oil starts to bubble, reduce the heat to medium low and cook the garlic until golden brown. Make sure it doesn't burn..
- When the pasta is done, drain and add the chili flakes, salt and pepper and parsley. Pour the olive oil and add half the Parmesan cheese. Stir until the ingredients are well combined..
- Transfer to a plate and top with the spiced olives, feta cheese and more Parmesan. Enjoy!.