You can have Breakfast Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- You need 4 of burrito sized flour tortilla.
- You need 7 of egg.
- Prepare 5 of green onions, white and green parts.
- You need 1 packages of Jimmy dean precooked turkey sausage crumbles.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Breakfast Quesadilla step by step
- chop green onions.
- in a bowl, crack and add the eggs.
- add the green onion, salt and pepper.
- whisk egg and onions until they are mixed well.
- preheat a medium size pan to med-high heat.
- scramble egg mixture until cook through about 3-5 min.
- set cooked eggs aside.
- turn electric griddle to 275.
- place 2 flour tortilla shells on griddle side by side.
- sprinkle 1/3 c cheese on each shell.
- next evenly contribute turkey crumbles on both flour tortillas.
- evenly spread cooked egg mixture on both shells as well.
- top each shell with an additional 1/3 c cheese each.
- place to other flour tortillas on top to form a (sandwich).
- lightly cover griddle with tin foil to assist with keep in heat and heating through insides of quesadilla.
- cook til slightly browned on one side about 3-5 min.
- then flip and repeat.
- serve with sour cream and hot sauce.