Cheese Ball Holiday Cheese Planet.
You can cook Cheese Ball Holiday Cheese Planet using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Ball Holiday Cheese Planet
- Prepare 4 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Roasted Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 packages of Real Bacon Bits.
- It’s 1 lb of Regular Jimmy Dean Sausage.
- It’s 1 1/2 large of Jalapeños.
- You need 1/2 packages of Green Onions.
- You need 1/3 of Yellow Onion.
Cheese Ball Holiday Cheese Planet instructions
- Set out cream cheese to soften to room temperature.
- Cook until crispy your sausage in a skillet.
- While sausage is cooking, chop up all vegetables in small pieces..
- Depending on how spicy you want your cheese ball, seed the jalapeños..
- Place all vegetables in large mixing bowl..
- Dump in shredded cheese, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits..
- When sausage is finished cooking, drain it and rinse it in the sink with cool water until meat is no longer hot..
- Dump sausage into bowl..
- Stir ingredients. Unwrap cream cheese bars and dump them into the bowl..
- Taking your freshly washed, clean hands, mash the cream cheese and the ingredients into each other until extremely well mixed..
- Leave no bacon bit or onion piece behind!.
- Shape into perfectly sized planet, I mean ball… Errr… Planet lol place into nice fish and serve with ritz crackers..