Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin. Butterfly loin and open up on a lg cutting board. Yes, we know venison backstrap is darn right delicious as a stand alone cut of meat, but every now and then it's nice to spice things up. Stuffed Venison Backstrap recipe stuffed with a mushroom and bacon mixture, wrapped in bacon and smoked on the Traeger Grill.
Venison tenderloins trimmed into roasts are wrapped in bacon slices, roasted, and served with a creamy mushroom sauce in this elegant recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin with Garlic Cream Sauce. Wrap a piece of bacon around the very end of the tenderloin, securing the bacon strip with a toothpick. You can have Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin
- You need 1 of whole venison loin.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 lb of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, browned.
- Prepare 8 slice of of bacon.
Repeat this process until the entire loin is wrapped in ten or so bacon "loops." · Stuffed Venison Backstrap recipe stuffed with a mushroom and bacon mixture, wrapped in bacon and smoked on the Traeger Grill. · This grilled venison loin with horseradish cream sauce, is marinated in herbs and grilled to perfection with expert tips, is served with horseradish sauce. Bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with apples, onions, and herbs! Fancy enough for a dinner party, but easy to make. Open the butterflied pork loin like a book and then pound it with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin until slightly flattened.
Brad's bacon wrapped stuffed venison loin step by step
- butterfly loin and open up on a lg cutting board.
- cover with plastic wrap and pound flat to about 1/2 " thick.
- sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
- spread cream cheese, browned sausage, onion and mozzarella on meat.
- roll up meat like a pinwheel. wrap loin with bacon..
- place in a baking dish and bake at 400 for 35-40 min. until internal temp is 145.
- remove from oven and tent with foil for 10 Min..
- slice and serve yumm.
This makes it easier to wrap the tenderloin around the. Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Venison BackstrapDIY Ways. Stuffed with spinach and feta and given a hint of heat from red chiles, this makes an irresistible main course. Wrapping a lean cut of meat such as pork loin in bacon helps keep it moist when grilling. Turn the bacon wrapped loin over, ensuring toothpicks are under the meat.