Egg Muffins. Breakfast Egg Muffins are the perfect low carb & keto breakfast for on the go. They're easy to make ahead for meal prep, busy mornings & holiday brunch. These scrambled egg muffins with plenty of sausage and Cheddar cheese make a filling and fun treat at your next brunch.
They're filling, low-carb, and perfect for meal prepping. Just switch up a few simple veggie and protein ingredients to create delicious combos that. Egg Muffins are an easy-to-make breakfast recipe. You can cook Egg Muffins using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Muffins
- Prepare 1 packages of Jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s 3 of green onions.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 11 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Watch the video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the recipe so you can make. These muffin-tin Egg Muffins from Delish.com are the most make-ahead breakfast Egg muffins are one of the best healthy breakfasts for meal prepping because you easily make a big batch of them at. Breakfast egg muffins are an easy, healthy, low carb, keto breakfast meal prep recipe. Just switch up a few simple veggie.
Egg Muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- brown crumbled Jimmy dean sausage.
- Add saugage, sliced mushrooms, green onions and a little cream cheese in a muffin tin. I highly recommend using silicone muffin pan. It is very difficult to get them out of muffin tins and the papers are very hard to peel off. It makes a huge difference..
- mix eggs and milk in a septate bowl. add salt and pepper to taste..
- pour egg mixture into muffin cups..
- bake until eggs are cooked through and tops are golden..
- feel free to use your imagination to these. I have also used peppers, Canadian bacon, chedder cheese and white onions..
- can also keep in fridge for quick and easy breakfasts all week..
These Frittata Egg Muffins are loaded with all sorts of tasty goodness and just happen to be healthy! I love that these healthy egg muffin cups can be made in advance. Freezer-friendly Egg Muffins are made with eggs, cheese, bacon, spinach, onions, and bell peppers. An easy make-ahead recipe, they only take a few minutes to throw together. This recipe for breakfast egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings.