Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are easier to make than breaded poppers and they pack more flavor too.
Replay "These Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños Are A Little TOO Easy To Eat". Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps. Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. You can have Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers
- You need 6-8 of Jalapeños.
- Prepare 8 oz of Philadelphia plain cream cheese spread.
- You need 12 oz of Hormel black label thick cut maple black pepper bacon.
- It’s 16 oz of Jimmy Dean pork maple sausage.
Most recipes for bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers instruct you to wrap the peppers in bacon and load them straight into the oven. But we found this method resulted in the bacon shrinking and unraveling from the peppers. These bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers are UNBELIEVABLY good! Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers step by step
- In a skillet brown sausage on medium high and then set aside..
- Pre heat oven 350. Mix cream cheese and sausage in a bowl and set aside..
- Cut ends of jalapeños and then slice in half length wise. Remove the white meat and leave some seeds. (The more seeds you leave the hotter they could be.).
- Fill the inside of the jalapeño with the sausage mixture, then wrap with a piece of bacon..
- Place on a rack and bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook to crisp up the bacon. Remove let cool and enjoy!.
Either way, these bacon wrapped low carb jalapeno poppers are SO tasty that I could eat them every day for at least a week (and I might!) before I even got close to being sick of them! For today's match, savory and spicy come together to make Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers! With bubbling cheese, savory bacon and spicy peppers, these bacon wrapped jalapenos will have every guest reaching for another. These spicy bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are filled with melty cheese and loads of spices. They're the perfect party appetizer recipe.