Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning. How To Make My Taco Soup Recipe – Caramelized Onion And Garlic Make The Best Flavor. You can cook Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 of large can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 package of hot jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s of Black Beans.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos. The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and.
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook sausage thoroughly..
- While sausage is cooking put tomato sauce, half a tomato sauce can of water, corn with liquid, beans, and taco seasoning in a pot. Bring to a boil..
- When sausage is cooked add to soup mixture let boil for a little while..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips..
Tacos can definitely be delicious, but they're often messy to eat. Imagine combining all the tasty Made popular in Texas and the southwestern U. S., taco soup is a perfect meal for a cold day when. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup.