Cornbread breakfast casserole. I've tried a few cornbread casserole recipes and this is by far the best! I love that there is no egg in it! I will never bother to try another corn casserole recipe again, this one was perfect!
Not necessarily specific ideas, but things like "apple pie. This easy cornbread casserole is the perfect recipe to use up the leftover cornbread! "> "> Do you like getting up early to make a good breakfast? Then this recipe is perfect for you!. You can have Cornbread breakfast casserole using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread breakfast casserole
- It’s 1 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of jimmy dean sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Casserole, Sausage Cornbread Casserole Recipe, Easy Breakfast Casserole Chef Walter is probably the king of comfort foods, and this casserole is a And this is a cornbread casserole, baby. Cornbread or cornbread muffins make up the base for these individual breakfast egg casseroles. The cornbread is topped with bacon, a whole egg, cheese, and cream. Cornbread Casserole w/ corn, bell peppers, Mexican spices, jalapeno & cheddar.
Cornbread breakfast casserole instructions
- Cook sausage according to instructions on the package..
- Cook eggs.
- Once the first two steps are done cooking, mix together. Add cheese to the mixture..
- Prepare corn bread mix according to the instructions on the box..
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Place everything in a greased pan..
- Bake for 15-30 minutes or until golden brown at 400℉.
Give this Cornbread Casserole a try over the weekend, serve it with the mexican slaw- I promise you'll love it. Warm Cornbread Casserole right out of the oven. Cornbread Casserole Recipes for Thanksgiving or any time. Tired of the usual dinner rolls to go along with your Thanksgiving feast? Check out our Sausage & Cornbread Breakfast Casserole Recipe on Mix & Match Mama, a lifestyle blog by Shay Shull focused cooking, raising a family, and travel.