Breakfast sausage casserole. Breakfast Sausage Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe! It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time.
Sausage-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. Hi Y'all This recipe is very easy to do and does great if you need to cook ahead and reheat. You can cook Breakfast sausage casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast sausage casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 small of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 8 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of italian seasoning, or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper, or to taste.
- You need 2 packages of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, melted.
Breakfast Eggs Brunch Casserole Super Bowl Easter Christmas March Madness Baking Dinner Party Potluck Bridal Shower Milk Dairy Sausage Make Ahead Holidays Winter Comfort Food Easy. This Overnight Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole recipe is perfect for Christmas morning breakfast! It takes just minutes to make & is so tasty in the AM! This breakfast sausage casserole is one of our most popular dishes, and we're excited to share our recipe with you.
Breakfast sausage casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown breakfast sausage, add onions and green peppers and saute till soft. Mix in cream cheese..
- Mix eggs, and seasonings together..
- In 9×13 glass dish, spray with non-stick spray and lay out one package of crescent rolls. Pour eggs over rolls. Drop sausage cheese mixture into eggs spreading out as well as possible..
- Lay other package of crescent rolls over mixture. Pour melted butter over rolls..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. May need to cover with foil for the first bit to keep top from browning too much. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting..
Once you're ready to start cooking, you'll need to pick up some whole grain or white. Breakfast casserole season is fast approaching! Are you looking for easy and quick breakfast recipes to feed a crowd? Here's a hearty and filling Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole that the entire. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day!