Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche. Reviews for: Photos of Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche. Only difference is I used spicy sausage since that's all I had on hand. I was slightly concerned about the spiciness but it was perfect.
Throw in extra-sharp Cheddar cheese and onions, and you've got pure deliciousness. Here is a super easy dish to make on a busy morning or on a lazy weekend. That's ok – this dish is easy to customize with whatever meat or veggies you have on hand. You can have Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche
- It’s 2 of store bought pie shells.
- You need 2 of rolls Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2-4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 of green peppers, diced–or, 2 small cans diced green chilis.
- You need 1 container of multi-colored heirloom cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half.
- You need 1 of tbsp*Goya Adobo garlic seasoning,–or, green chili powder.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded–or colby-jack.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
The secret is starting with flavor-packed ingredients: Pre-cooked andouille sausage is sharp and smoky, a can of fire-roasted tomatoes bring. This simple quiche with sausage and cheddar cheese makes a satisfying brunch dish for holidays Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and cheese. The asparagus and herbs balance the dish making it fresh and bright. TABASCO® Sauce enlivens the flavors of this classic brunch recipe and Smithfield Fresh Breakfast Sausage makes this quiche next-level delicious.
Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche step by step
- Brown 2 lbs. Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage with minced garlic, drain..
- Whip together 8 eggs with 2 cups half and half. Add diced green pepper or green chilis, diced white onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese or colby jack, sliced cherry tomatoes, & 1 tbsp. pepper/garlic seasoning..
- Divide the browned sausage on bottom of two store bought pie crusts. Pour egg/veggie mixture over both. Top with some shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 for about 45-50 min's..
DIRECTIONS Place cheese and sausage in pie crust. Place tomato in circular pattern atop quiche. A bit of spice in soup is a great way of adding additional warmth in the cold of winter. This spicy sausage and cabbage soup recipe is easy to make and delivers a perfect winter He loves coming up with new and tasty culinary creations. Spicy Tomato, Sausage and Cabbage Soup.