Sausage Queso Blanco Dip. Queso Blanco Cheese Dip Recipe – Nacho Cheese Sauce. The Best Super Bowl Foods Cream Cheese Sausage Dip. This recipe is a basic Queso blanco cheese sauce.
And unlike most other fully cooked sausages, Johnsonville doesn't use any filler, which makes for a juicy and firm texture and bite. I decided on a quick and easy Sausage, Spinach and Tomato Queso Blanco Dip. This is the Best Mexican White Cheese Dip recipe. You can have Sausage Queso Blanco Dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Queso Blanco Dip
- Prepare 1 lb of pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean Hot).
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies original (I blend in food processor because I have a son that does not like the texture of tomatoes).
- You need 1 (32 oz) of Velveeta Queso Blanco, I use 3 quarters of the cheese. (You can use regular Velveet).
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
An Authentic queso dip that tastes just like the Mexican Restaurant white sauce. Your entire family is going to love this queso blanco. This Queso Blanco Dip only has four ingredients in this creamy, restaurant quality dip appetizer. Make this queso on the stove, the microwave, or crockpot (slow cooker).
Sausage Queso Blanco Dip step by step
- Brown pork sausage and drain grease, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl cut up cheese, pour in rotel, and add milk..
- I put in microwave 3 minutes take out and stir. Place back in microwave 3 minutes or until cheese has all melted..
- Pour in sausage and stir mixture. Pick out your favorite chips and enjoy!!.
You could even add chorizo or browned sausage if you want. This queso mingles with fire and smoke on the grill. What results is a creamy, spicy dip packed with flavor. While the sausage cooks, roast poblanos using a small torch or open flame. Put peppers into a plastic bag to sweat.