Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha. Filled with hot Italian sausage and topped with Parmesan cheese, these stuffed mushrooms are always the hit of the party. Garlic, two types of cheese, and deliciously A low-carb take on a popular pre-dinner option, our sausage-stuffed mushrooms skip the breadcrumbs and other starches in favor of fattier ingredients: two types of cheese, Italian sausage, and olive oil. An easy and crowd pleasing appetizer – these Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms have fresh mushrooms that are stuffed with sausage and cream cheese.
They are loaded with flavor and really stand out as a holiday party appetizer. An entire "test batch" disappeared between my husband, my Mom and I. We wolfed them down mighty quick. You can have Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha
- You need 12 large of button top mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of hot Jimmy Dean pork sausage.
- You need 8 oz of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sriracha hot sauce.
These sausage stuffed mushrooms are baked with a bread crumb filling. The sausage stuffing is baked in the mushroom caps. Top them with more shredded mozzarella cheese if you like. It's a simple recipe with only four ingredients, but feel free to add some finely chopped onion or green onion to the.
Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha instructions
- Cook ground pork in skillet and remove grease.
- Add soft cream cheese, parmesan cheese and chopped green onions – mix thoroughly.
- Romove stems from mushrooms, clean out inside of mushroom and stuff with sausage mixture.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on cookie sheet and bake uncovered in preheated oven @ 400' for approx. 15 min..
- Top with sriracha and serve..
Easy stuffed mushroom recipe using white button mushroom with pork sausage stuffing, mozzarella cheese, etc. Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are one of those appetizers I grew up seeing in cookbooks but never got to actually experience until I was older and in an Italian restaurant. They don't really scream "order me" on the menu, what with other delicious things like melted cheese dips and bruschetta as options. These Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are made tasty with Italian sausage, cream cheese, Gouda and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. They are a cinch to put together and the sausage stuffing can be made up to three days in advance.