baked apples. Filled with pecans, cinnamon, raisins, butter, and brown sugar. Baked apples are a tasty treat you can make in an oven or microwave. The best Baked apples recipe starts with apples cored, filled with a cinnamon sugar mixture and baked until tender.
They are easy to make and are perfect for topping off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. _⬇. Sweet, plump, juicy Baked Apples that makes its own caramel sauce!! These baked apples are stuffed with an oatmeal brown sugar filling, then baked until tender and juicy. You can cook baked apples using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of baked apples
- Prepare 5 of gala or fuji Apple.
- You need 2 packages of Jimmy Dean Sausage.
Add a scoop of ice cream on top for a simple yet satisfying dessert that everyone is sure to love! These baked apples taste simply great on a cold winter evening or any other evening. Wash and core apples, leaving enough of the core at the base of the apple to contain the filling. A baked apple is an apple baked in an oven until it has become soft.
baked apples instructions
- Wash apples and remove the core. I use an apple corer to make it faster but a knife will work as well..
- stuff apple with sausage and add a ball of sausage on top. With left over sausage make balls and place in the bottom of the pan..
- Bake at 350 for about an hour. Apples are done when they start spliting and are tender..
The core is usually removed and the resulting cavity stuffed with fillings and seasonings. Wrapped in a pastry crust, it becomes an apple dumpling. Pears may be prepared in the same way. Easier than apple pie, baked apples should be your back-pocket, cold-weather dessert. Learn how to make baked apples by following this guide.