Sausage Bean Soup.
Ingredients of Sausage Bean Soup
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Original Ranch Style Beans.
- It’s 2 can of Diced Tomatoes (1 fire roasted, 1 regular).
- You need 1 of Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- Prepare 1 large of Baking potato.
Sausage Bean Soup step by step
- In a 4 qt. pot, cook the sausage on medium heat until it is browned and cooked through. Drain grease..
- Add the beans, diced tomatoes, seasonings, and water into the pot..
- Mix ingredients then bring the pot up to a boil. Reduce heat, cover with a sheet of tin foil, and let simmer for an hour..
- Cut up the potatoe into evenly sized 1" cubes. Lightly salt..
- Add the potatoes to the pot, stir, and continue cooking covered until potatoes are done..