Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs. Pop open the can of biscuits. Working on a floured surface, and with one biscuit at a time, roll each biscuit out into a flattened disk. This is a winner my kids love it.
For the filling, I opted for a combination of pepperoni, sausage, and spinach. It might sounds odd, but if you've never tried spinach on pizza, you're honestly missing out! The fresh flavor is just enough to balance the richness of the meats and cheeses. You can have Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs
- You need of Jimmy dean hot pan sausage.
- You need of Hormel pepperoni.
- Prepare of Pizza crust.
- Prepare sticks of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need of Home style ragu thick & hearty traditional.
You can mix and match your favorite toppings for these keto pizza cups though. To form the pepperoni cheese bombs, take a golf ball sized piece of dough. Flatten it out in the palm of your hand and place a cube of mozzarella along with a teaspoon of chopped pepperoni in the center. Pepperoni Pizza Bombs – Pizza by way of soft, warm rolls stuffed with pepperoni and oodles of CHEESE!!
Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs step by step
- Roll Jimmy dean hot pan sausage in to small balls and cook them until they are done..
- Next cut up the onion and bell pepper. In another skillet add Oliver oil and sautéed onion and bell peppers..
- Melt butter in a cup or bowl. Once the butter is melted get your small cooking mop and base the cupcake pan with the butter then cut the pizza dough in cube and place them in the cupcake pan.
- Then cut up the mozzarella sticks and prep the pepperoni by 2's.
- Now it's time to put everything together. Place the pizza crust square in the cupcake pan, then have the two pepperoni side by side, add one jimmy jean ball, then add the small piece of mozzarella stick then roll the other half of the pizza square on top and tuck it under the bottom..
- Add Italian seasonings, garlic powder and butter on each bomb. Then place it in the oven on 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes then it time to eat 😋😋😋.
One of the more popular recipes on my site is for Easy Cheese Bomb Bread and I also have a recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Sliders that's very popular. […] These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey! Filled with cheese and pepperoni and enveloped in a soft and buttery crescent roll. They are easy to make and are perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack! Order your sausage and cheese gifts packaged and delivered straight to your loved ones' door. Let Hickory Farms help make sausage and cheese gift giving easy with our selection of classic, delicious, savory summer sausage and gourmet cheese varieties.