Sleek and Delicious! Tofu Shiratama with Sweet Beans Paste. Learn how to make Shiratama Dumplings, a traditional Japanese dessert made with naturally gluten-free rice flour. Tofu Dango (Sweet Dumpling Dessert Recipe). cookingwithdog.com. How to Make Dango (Japanese Sweet Dumplings: Mitarashi and Anko Red Bean Paste Recipe)
Shiratama zenzai is a sweet hot soup made with azuki red beans and containing Japanese mochi dumplings. This traditional dessert combines sweet adzuki red beans and chewy shiratama mochi rice dumplings in a flavoursome broth. Shiratama Dumplings with Sweet Bean Paste. You can cook Sleek and Delicious! Tofu Shiratama with Sweet Beans Paste using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sleek and Delicious! Tofu Shiratama with Sweet Beans Paste
- Prepare 200 grams of Shiratamako.
- It’s 260 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 3 of to 4 Mini yokan.
Learn how to make Shiratama Dango found in many Japanese sweets (wagashi). Learn how to make Shiratama Dango, a popular type of mochi that are added to Japanese desserts – wagashi. We usually eat shiratama dango with something sweet (red bean paste, ice cream, red bean soup. Homemade tofu, although requires times, taste better than store bought version because of the stronger aroma of soy beans.
Sleek and Delicious! Tofu Shiratama with Sweet Beans Paste step by step
- Boil hot water in a deep pot. Knead the shiratamako and tofu together well. Check how it is and knead until it is as soft as earlobes..
- Dice the yokan into bite sizes..
- Make the yokan the core and dust it with shiratamako. Lay the shiratama ball on a tightly wrung out cloth..
- Drop into boiling water. It will float when cooked through. Chill in cold water then it is done..
- I put it in a strong cup of chilled green tea..
GDL and gypsum can produce the most tender tofu comparing with other three types. Rice vinegar and lemon juice can make soft tofu, firm tofu and extra firm tofu. Get cooking with our top tofu recipes, including delicious breakfast scrambles, easy weeknight stir fries, vegan dinner-party dishes, and even a Thai coconut milk soup is completely vegan, but tastes indulgently creamy, with chunks of tender tofu, earthy mushrooms, and sweet carrots rounding out. This sweet and sticky tofu noodle bowl is vegan, vegetarian and dairy-free. Serve with Spanish rice and beans for a delicious meal.