All-Purpose Shiratamako Dough Moist and Springy.
You can cook All-Purpose Shiratamako Dough Moist and Springy using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All-Purpose Shiratamako Dough Moist and Springy
- You need 230 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of Shiratamako.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 80 ml of Water.
All-Purpose Shiratamako Dough Moist and Springy instructions
- Warm the ingredients until warm to the touch . Place the dry yeast into the designated spot in the bread maker, place all of the other ingredients into the bread container, and leave it up to the bread maker until the first rising..
- Lightly remove the air, divide into equal portions, cover in plastic wrap, cover with a damp cloth, and let it rest for 15 minutes. A ring pan produced 40g x 8 servings..
- Remove the air and roll them back up Let rise for the second time with the oven's "bread proof" setting at 40°C for 25 minutes..
- Save the glazing and toppings for after the second rising If you are using a ring pan to make savory bread, then bake at 180°C for 13~15 minutes..
- It is done baking. I used the ring pan to make 3 sesame buns at 40 g each..
- Bake a 12cm cube at 190°C for 23 minutes The springiness will increase further if you turn it into a cube..
- Note: Two 40 g dough yields in a 12 cm cube loaf..